23 de dez. de 2015

Come in

Come in, please
Make yourself at home my dear
The bathroom is over there
And feel free to borrow my clothes

Though, 
I hope you do not mind
If I light a cigar while you are here
I hope you do not mind, but
If you do,
I will refrain, my dear

You are the queen this night
I am but your servant,
As any other lover

Use this place as your castle tonight
That is how I want you to feel
To thank you for all the smiles, all the laughs
From the bottom of my heart my queen,

I love you

So, as I promised,
Here is your warm tea
And I shall cook whatever you like
Tonight is ours to live my dear, my queen
Tonight is ours to love and embrace each other
To be free and to be secret

So,
Come in please
Make yours this home my dear
The bedroom is over there
And feel free to rip my clothes...

Lucas Rangel Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário