25 de fev. de 2012

Powerless in Love

I guess I can´t stay like this
Guess I have to be more cool
Or charming
Yet, when I´m talking to you,
All my resolves crumbles to nothing
And I´m just like a child

I don´t expect that the me inside you
Is nothing bigger than a friend
But from that moment onwards
I surely grew, and will keep doing so
After all,
If i didn´t have at least that much confidence
I would´ve given up already

I guess I should be changing by now
Guess I´m a little bit cooler already
And charming
Yet, when I´m talking to you
Every act of mine fade away
And I´m back to being your old friend
Old, distant and everpresent friend...

I actualy did expected that the me inside of you
Would be especial somehow
But the distance and all those limits
Chained me down, on the floor
After all,
I´m a coward with an unsteady resolve
That loves you like nothing else does...

Lucas Rangel Lima

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you can´t do anything about something, then swallow it all and grasp for power... So that you never feel powerless again..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário