26 de out. de 2012

Black Saber

As fast as death
Without a will of it´s own
A blazing gust
Bringing forth the end

I wonder,
Why did something like you
Was ever conceived?
When did we became so foolish
As to not notice your true colors?

Black Saber,

The Blade of the Heart
Made of Bone and Blood
Born from Rage and Hate
Created by Men
To kill

I wonder,
Is it okay for me to cry,
If it´s also my fault?
Can I ever be forgiven
For being as inocent
As I´m weak?

So, Black Saber,

Pierce through my flesh
Show me the true colors
That you see inside of me
And prove yourself to be
Not evil,
But simply Dark.

Just keep sinking into myself

Lucas Rangel Lima

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you have lost your faith, then stop beliving and find your own truth."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário