22 de nov. de 2018

At Some Point....

If people live alone
Until they don't
I wonder when that change
Will happen to me

Because I'm already pretty tired
Of fleeting companies
Shackles of friendship
And misconceptions of love

I'm almost done
With all that

For every single day
I spend trying to deal with life
I lose myself a little more
In my own problems
Adding more to my darkness
Becoming more comfortable alone
Or more hateful to be with

Rotting slightly
With every single second
Dying a little
As I become a demon

Or a demon-like fool

I don't even know
How this is gonna end
How long I will be able
To hold on to myself
Before someone comes up
And help me
Pick up my pieces

It's all so blurry

If people live alone
Until they don't anymore
I just want to live long enough
For that to happen to me too

And if that is not true
Well

I guess I can live by myself.

Lucas Rangel Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário