23 de mai. de 2013

It´s You

You once said to me
That you could feel a knife
Piercing through my back
Deep into me flesh

You once said to me
That behind my coat and my smile
There was a wound and a severe pain
Carved into my soul

You said that each time you hugged me
And touched my skin with your fingers
There was a blade waiting for you
Deep into my flash

You said that each time you looked at me
And shared words of love throgh my lips
You saw a sorrow within my eyes
Carved into my soul

A knife of pain
A blade of sorrow
You said that beside all my love for you
That´s all I had

And when I looked at your fingers
I could see their tips cutted
When I looked into your eyes
I could see the sorrow reflected from mine´s

You once said to me
That my love was killing me
That being together with you
Was killing me

You said that each time you smiled to me
And stood by my side as my reason to live
Death stood by my door
Waiting for me to welcome it

You said all that to me
Waiting for my answear

But now, all I can say,
Is "yes"
Because I already knew
Since the beginning

Since you hugged me for the first time
And looked at my eyes
Kissing me
Standing by me

I already knew
And had already choosen

You.

No matter what,
It´s you.

Lucas Rangel Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário