30 de jul. de 2011

I Can´t Fly

I guess there are times in our lifes that we just... Can´t understand. Something we did in the past, something we are doing to someone, things that we are thinking or that we used to think... Everything that one day in the future, when we look back to analise it, will look like infant drawings.

Right now I´m feeling like that. A thought that I can´t seem to understand is taking control over myself, an invisible and untoucheable excitement... The only expression that I can think of to explain it would be "freedom".

But that feeling is stuck inside me, crushing my chest, making my body tremble. Like a chained beast, trying to release itself. It´s frustrating... In many ways...

And after thinking about it more deeply, I kind of understood what is it. I... Want to fly. Not the "driving a plane" fly, I want to feel the liberty of having the sky in my hand's grasp, to feel the wind in my face, everything...

But I guess something like that is impossible. Because I Can´t Fly. The only thing I can do is to sit here and wait, until this feeling vanish in disapointment.

And after that, I will just forget it. Like all the other infant drawings's like dreams I had.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Every single dream you have is like a picture drawn by yourself, directly linked to your future"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário