15 de mai. de 2012

Before The After

Inspirada na música Light Colors - Lia, um tributo a Tomoyo After

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If it´s me
It sure can be done alone.
So before my tears fall,
I shall forgive

Even when the crystal broke
And all the colors faded away
When only silence was left
I could persevere

Cause whenever it is, if I close my eyes
I can still hear you laughing voice
And wherever it be, if I just try to remember
I can still see the flowers
On our way home...

So it didn´t matter if the crystal was broken
And all our colors faded away
Even if only pain awaited me
I would accept

And yet,
You made your choice
And it made me so happy
You said, with your voice
That once again you would accept me

And that... Was all
I can´t belive yet, It´s not enough!
I wanted to be with you forever,
But now, I won´t see you anymore
Ever...

"Let´s make this day a birthday..."

Yeah.
If it´s me
Then sure I can live alone
So before my tears fall
And sadness take me away
Before you go
I shall smile
And say

I love you

Lucas Rangel Lima

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The death of someone dear is just the birth of the most beatiful form of love."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário