27 de mai. de 2012

Akasha

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akasha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside my head
I had a dream
And inside that dream
I had Everything

From power to knowledge
Knowledge to means
Means to reality
And anything else

But as soon as I woke up
Everything disappeared
The only thing that was left
Is the name
Akasha

Ow, where are you Akasha?
Are you still inside my head?
Will I find you if I slice it up?
With and axe? With a scythe?
Flowing there, in my blood?

Akasha, my sweet Akasha
How I long for your embrace
Your blessing, your light
Your unbearable inshight

Akasha, my distant Akasha
Why are you hiding from me?
Why do you leave me behind?
I just want to have what you do
Just like you have what I am...

Akasha, my allmighty Akasha
As this body decays, I can fell you closer
I can hear more, see more
Even whithout my ears
Even whithout my eyes
I can fell you, beyond the light
Beyond the light that´s coming for me

Akasha, my beloved Akasha
I´m finally comming for you..

Lucas Rangel Lima

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loving knoledge is loving yourself"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário