11 de set. de 2013

Her Arms

And then, somehow,
All the fun turned grey
Everything that made me think
"It´s worth it"
In the blink of an eye
Turned into dust

And now, suddenly,
I feel like I´ve dried up
Tired of carrying myself alone
For the good of love
Unable to even remember
What it was like

To like...

My head hurts
My eyes are foggy
My fingers are petrified
My tongue is numb
My ears are deaf
My chest is empty
My legs are weak
My arms feel heavy
And life it´s self
Seems colder than ever.

I can´t dream about wings anymore
Nor can I think about flying
I can only see myself
Falling
Kissing the dirt
Head on to the ground
And then roting like a corpse
With no strenght to get up
No reason to
No nothing

Feeling anxious to die
For at least her arms
Will surely welcome me

Lucas Rangel Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário