25 de set. de 2013

Free to be Yours

Crashing down into my heart
Throbbing louder and louder each time
Hurting my ears, shouting out
Melting my eyes into tears

Yes, I´m talking about your words
Those words, sweeter than any fire
More loving than any daughter
So charming I can feel their power
Their love
Being carved in my flesh

Now, I can´t barely hear my toughts anymore...
Only the scent of your breath,
The silkiness of your skin on my rough hands,
Your eyes gazing on my mind
As if taking me away
To a blue world of love

I feel glad for no reason
As if you´ve got me hipnotized
Getting closer and closer to my core
Feeding off my blood, off my soul
Anemic and drunken on love
I don´t think I would mind dying now

So come closer
Come over
Bite my neck, tear my flesh
Carve your nails on my back
Let us become one at once

Set me free
So I can be yours...

Lucas Rangel Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário